Vision & Mission
- A vibrant, inclusive, and multi-generational community that honors age-old Jewish values in a living tradition shared from one generation to the next.
- We strive to model and sustain an egalitarian, diverse Conservative Jewish congregation where people of all ages and backgrounds feel welcome and find connection, meaning, and joy.
- To fulfill the religious, spiritual, and social needs of our members and all who walk through our doors, promoting study and prayer, culture and recreation.
- To support and connect with our community throughout the life cycle, providing meaningful programming to all, from birth through the end of life.
- To engage the wider Queens community through our shared Jewish values, including inclusivity and equality, charitable works and social justice.
- To embrace people of all styles of observance, abilities, family structures, colors, sexual orientations and gender identities.