We at ICCJ are truly a family, a family made up of all ages, and all family types – we have members from 2 days old all the way to 100 years young. Each member plays an integral roll in our community from making us all smile to sharing their stories, to running events, to leading services. Even our littlest members help with our tot shabbat program on shabbat.
On becoming a member of ICCJ, you will become a “family” member. All of our members are treated to 1 free high holiday ticket for the 1st year, use of the temple’s pool and gym facilities, involvement in multiple clubs and divisions such as membership, young families, chaverim, sisterhood, men’s club, etc..
Membership dues range from $632 for a family to $316 for a single member. Single, head of household families pay $474.
Please join us for a Shabbat service today and meet our wonderful Rabbi, Rabbi Moshe Saks. Or call our
office today to schedule a tour of our temple. You can also reach out to me, Nina Greebler, at email@example.com with any questions, concerns or anything at all. I will be glad to assist you. I am sure
you will agree that the ICCJ family is one that you and your family will love to be part of.
ICCJ_MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION – August 2019
18 reasons for joining ICCJ:
• Our devoted, energetic rabbi
• Our talented, engaging cantor
• A warm feeling of community
• An attractive physical space, which includes a ballroom, kitchen facilities,
library, gym and pool, fully accessible for the handicapped (ADA compliant)
• Very reasonable dues
• A welcoming minyan
• Shabbat programming for children
• Festive holiday celebrations
• Multifaceted family activities
• A Golden Age Club for seniors
• The award-winning Ohr Chadash (A New Light) Religious School and
outstanding educational opportunities for teens
• Our award-winning youth programs
• An active Sisterhood and an equally busy Men’s Club
• A lively Chaverim social group for both men and women
• Stimulating classes and guest lectures on all aspects of Jewish life
• Community outreach efforts to comfort and support the sick and needy
• Creative healing services